The perfect harness for the dog that likes to lead the pack. It has two connection points that help provide varying levels of control; the back martingale offers pulling control while the front connection helps redirect the dog.
Explore the details
Martingale loop at back provides gentle pressure to correct behavior, while front leash attachment redirects your dog's attention
Four points of adjustability for the perfect fit
Side positioned buckle prevents irritation and added pressure
Nickel plated hardware
Reflective detailing for low light visibility
Lightweight design reduces warmth
CARE / MATERIALS
HOW TO FIT
14" - 18"
18" - 22"
20" - 28"
25" - 35"
30" - 40"
35.5 - 45.5
45.5 - 56
51 - 71
63.5 - 89
76 - 101.5
- Use a tailors/soft measuring tape
- Stand your dog on top of a hard surface
- Measure around the widest part of the dog's chest
- If your dog is between sizes, size up for the most comfortable fit
Machine wash cold DELICATE
do not iron
Hang to Dry
do not bleach
BODY 1: 100% Polyester Ripstop
BODY 2: 100% Polyester Airmesh - 400G
BODY LINING: 100% Polyester Sport Mesh
PADDING: 100% Polyester Foam
WEBBING: 100% Nylon
HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
1. Undo buckles and pull neck opening over head and place front panel to sit right below the base of the front neck.
2. Adjust neck straps so chest panel sits below dog's throat. Pull girth straps under body so it sits behind the armpits and do up buckles.
3. Adjust girth and waist straps evenly on both sides so that it is snug, but you can still run 1-2 fingers between the strap and your dog's body. Use back connect to provide a gentle correction to your pulling dog.