The Strider Boot is an essential everyday boot that helps protect paws from salt, snow and other irritants. With their comfortable design, they can also be used to protect against paw injuries or add traction on slippery floors. The Strider Boot is sold in twos so that you can find the perfect pair for both front and back paws.
- CARE / MATERIALS
- HOW TO FIT
- Position your dog on a firm, flat surface.
- Gently place your dog's paw on a piece of paper, ensuring it lies flat.
- Using a pen or pencil, draw a line along the widest part of the paw (refer to the dotted line in the diagram for guidance). Accurate paw measurement ensures a comfortable fit.
- Measure the distance between the lines you drew, either in inches or centimeters.
- Select a size from the chart above.
- For the best fit, trim your dog's nails before putting on the boots.
- Note that dogs may prance when first wearing this product; this is normal. We recommend distracting your dog with their favorite toy or treat until they become accustomed to their new boots.