Looking for a gentler alternative to a choke collar, but without the weight and noise of a chain? The Primary Web Training Clip Collar offers the same functionality of a training collar, but with the added bonus of a side release clip for easier on and off. For dogs that are sound sensitive, the webbing martingale loop allows for concise guardian-to-dog commands without the noise of the chain.
Explore the details
Clip it on, clip it off. It’s that easy!
Limited slip corrects dogs in a gentler manner
Lightweight all webbing design prevents fur staining
Nickel-plated hardware to prevent wear
Light and strong solid weave nylon webbing
Reflective RC signature label and stitching, visible up to 25 metres
Intended for dog training and walking. Do not leave on dog unattended or on dog at play
See Sizing Tab for proper fit instructions
9.5" - 11"
11" - 14"
14" - 19"
18" - 26"
24 - 28
28 - 35.5
35.5 - 48
45.5 - 66
- Stand your dog on top of a hard surface.
- Use a soft measuring tape to measure your dog's neck (refer to the dotted line in the diagram for guidance).
- Consult the chart above to choose the appropriate collar size that closely matches your dog's neck measurement.
- Intended for training. Do not leave on dog unattended or dog at play.
- Regularly check the collar's fit (especially as your dog grows) and always monitor your dog for signs of discomfort.
- This collar is designed to sit slightly loose around your dog's neck when the martingale loop is relaxed. A loose fit does not indicate that the collar is too large. It is intentionally designed this way to protect your dog’s airway when they pull and the loop tightens. When the collar is adjusted correctly, the two D-rings should just touch when the martingale loop is pulled taut (please refer to the diagrams).
Machine wash cold delicate
Do not iron
Do not bleach
Place in a wash bag to prevent hardware from damaging machine. Do not wash with velcro.
WEBBING: 100% Nylon
HARDWARE: Nickel Plated