Small dogs can have big opinions, especially when it comes to what they wear. The Step In Cirque Harness was designed for those pups that don’t like harnesses going over their head. Its easy step in, wrap around design keeps the dog feeling snug and secure, while the hook and loop closures save your hands from finicky tiny buckles. The breathable air mesh and fashionable lycra patterns make this an excellent choice for the discerning canine that wants to look and feel good while strolling around the block.
Explore the details
2 hook & loop closures for a snug fit
Shorter harness length fits a wider range of doggie shapes
Reflective RC signature label keeps your pet visible at night
100% original RC Pets patterns
Perfect for dogs who don’t like things going over their heads
Durable hardware resists wear
CARE / MATERIALS
HOW TO FIT
13 1/2" - 15"
14 1/2" - 16"
16" - 17 1/2"
17" - 18 1/2"
18" - 20"
19 1/2" - 21 1/2"
21" - 23"
34 - 38
37 - 40.5
40.5 - 44.5
43 - 47
46 - 51
49.5 - 54.5
53 - 58.5
- Use a tailors/soft measuring tape
- Stand dog on a flat surface
- Measure around the widest part of the dog's chest
- If your dog is between sizes, size up for the most comfortable fit
MACHINE WASH COLD
DO NOT IRON
HANG TO DRY
DO NOT BLEACH
BODY (SOLID COLOURS): 100% POLYESTER AIRMESH
BODY (PATTERNED): 84% NYLON 16% SPANDEX
WEBBING (ALL STYLES): 100% NYLON
HARDWARE (ALL STYLES): ALUMINUM ALLOY
FASTEN HOOK AND LOOP BEFORE WASHING
1. Open up hook/loop closure. Put your dog's front legs through the armholes.
2. Wrap the harness around you dog's back.
3. Adjust the hook/loop closure so that the harness is snug, but you can still run 1-2 ﬁngers under the neck and hem openings. Ensure leash is connected to both D-rings.