Who says socks aren’t for dogs? Fun PAWks™ anti-slip dog socks provide breathable paw protection for dogs with foot injuries, as well as increased traction for older dogs (or mobility challenged dogs). They are cute, stylish, and put the “fun” in functional.
Explore the details
Anti-slip paw print decal maximizes grip
Shields sensitive paws
Provides elderly dogs with additional traction to maintain mobility
Protects hardwood floors & leather car seats from claw scratches
Acts as a barrier for dogs licking an injured paw
Comes as a 4 pack; 1 for each paw
- Position your dog on a firm, flat surface.
- Gently place your dog's paw on a piece of paper, ensuring it lies flat.
- Using a pen or pencil, draw a line along the widest part of the paw (refer to the dotted line in the diagram for guidance). Accurate paw measurement ensures a comfortable fit.
- Measure the distance between the lines you drew, either in inches or centimeters.
- Select a size from the chart above.
- Socks should fit tightly so that they don't slip off during activities.
- To ensure the best fit, trim your dog's nails before putting on the socks.
- Note that dogs may prance when first wearing this product; this is normal. We recommend distracting your dog with their favorite toy or treat until they become accustomed to their new socks.
MACHINE WASH COLD USING MILD DETERGENT
LAY FLAT TO DRY
WASH WITH SIMILAR COLOURS.