A gentler alternative to a choke collar, our adjustable Training Collar helps communicate guardian-to-dog leash commands quickly and surely, and helps prevent tugging too!
Explore the details
100% original RC Pets patterns
Reflective RC signature label keeps your pet visible at night
Lightweight metal D-ring for identification tags
Intended for dog training and walking. Do not leave on an unattended dog or dogs at play
Nickel plated hardware to resist wear
See Sizing Tab for proper fit instructions
7" - 9"
9" - 14"
14" - 20"
18" - 26"
18 - 23
23 - 35.5
35.5 - 51
45.5 - 66
- Stand your dog on top of a hard surface.
- Use a soft measuring tape to measure your dog's neck (refer to the dotted line in the diagram for guidance).
- Consult the chart above to choose the appropriate collar size that closely matches your dog's neck measurement.
- Intended for training. Do not leave on dog unattended or dog at play.
- Regularly check the collar's fit (especially as your dog grows) and always monitor your dog for signs of discomfort.
- This collar is designed to sit slightly loose around your dog's neck when the martingale loop is relaxed. A loose fit does not indicate that the collar is too large. It is intentionally designed this way to protect your dog’s airway when they pull and the loop tightens. When the collar is adjusted correctly, the two D-rings should just touch when the martingale loop is pulled taut (please refer to the diagrams).
Machine wash Delicate
Do not bleach
Do not Iron
Place in a wash bag to prevent hardware from damaging machine
DO NOT WASH WITH VELCRO
WEBBING: 100% Nylon
TAPE: 100% Polyester
HARDWARE: Nickel Plated